In America A First Time Parking
The terrible day of my life is when I parking was a first time. On November 3, 2008 after school, I wanted to study at a library, so I drove to the library with my friends. At the day, the library already had many students for studying, so the parking space was almost full. Finally, we found a parking space, but the parking space was very steep there and nobody knew how to park. They decided to let me park. That just happened at the time. I was take on the car and held the wheel. I was parking slowly when I drove to back a car. Because it was very steep, I always break. Accentually it was almost done, but I was late to break. Then I crashed a front of the car, but fortunately the paint was just little bit scrape and nobody got hurt, so we said sorry and went to the library to study. At the time, it was really scare me. It was my first time in America parking, and I got an accident, so it was a terrible day of my life.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ooo that is an unforgettable mamory...of course you had to feel very nervious. I hope it don't happen again..be carefully Dany!
Wow it's is the worst in your life. Be careful yourself and take care.
yeah I thnk it is the worst and an unforgettable mamory in your life.
don't worry about that it will not happen again in your life.
Post a Comment