Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Tradition
Every Chinese year my family likes meet together, and we usually have a dinner. I like go to my grandparents’ house because my grandmother is a good chef, and she can make a very delicious Chinese food. My grandparents’ house is very big, but there is very country. The food looks very red, smells good, and tastes very spicy, but I like spicy food. My father doesn’t likes eat spicy food, so he only eats cubage. I like eat cubage too because it looks green and shine, and it is cook from my grandmother. My mother likes spicy too, but she can’t eat too spicy. When she picks up her heavy chopstick, she does slowly and slowly to eat her spicy food and scram. You can hear my mother say hot, hot, and I need some water. I very like my grandparents’ house because we have a lot of fun in there. I will go there every year, even I am in America.

No comments: