Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Tradition

Every Chinese new year my family likes meet together, and we usually have dinner. I like go to my grandparents’ house because my grandmother is a good chef, and she can make very delicious Chinese food. My grandparents’ house is very big. The food looks very red, smells good, and tastes very spicy, but I like spicy food. My father doesn’t like to eat spicy food, so he only eats cubage. I like to eat cubage too because it looks green and shine, and it is cook from my grandmother. My mother likes spicy too, but she can’t eat too spicy. When she picks up her heavy chopstick, she does slowly and slowly to eat her spicy food and scram. You can hear my mother say hot, hot, and I need some water. I like my grandparents’ house a lot because we have a lot of fun there. I will go there every year, though I am in America.

No comments: